Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just another Sunday.

You know I think i jinxed myself with that last post. After complaining about those two Co-teacahers I struggle with, they left!!
The gentlemen from India just up and quit because he couldnt take the stress he told me, and the other grouchy sub was moved to another class. Sounds like the squeaky wheel really does get the grease. Now its gonna be like starting school all over again this week. Seeing how its 12 weeks into the year, that's going to be fun. And you wonder why CCSD is so far behind in test scores and stuff.
This year is goind to be one to remember. I visited the Doctoral coordinator at UNLV last week. I decided that I really would rather spend some progressive / future teaching endeavors in higher ed. instead of public schools. Go figure right?, after this year alone! I hope I can get in to UNLV's program next fall. If the GRE treats me well, then here I go! Next time you see me, after asking if I am totally crazy, please rub my shoulders becasue I might need it.

No comments: