Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Its baby time

My wife and I are going to be parents again!
We found out recently that we are going to give our family a boost in numbers. Here comes #5 for our house, and how fun this going to get. See I grew up with one brother. That was great for me. I don't think I wanted to have 10 running around throwing ketchup at each other. My brother and I got along just fine, and we had some kicks growing up.
I have 2 girls and one female wife. That's alot of fem for me. You know what readers.... I like the fem. I can get away with so much tender and frilly stuff.
Do I want a boy this time? Maybe.
The girl factor is a blast right now, but will it be after they all hit 13? Maybe.
Maybe I'll just roll with the blows and grin all the way. If the new spud we have comes out to be healthy and perfect (like the other two screamers) I'll be good. I'll be good even if it has flippers. I'm just glad the pipes are running warm & strong.....JACK!!


B

1 comment:

Mical said...

OH MY! I think I am going to enjoy reading your BLURG.