Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Home Alone

Being home alone is awesome. Unless your me. Either I have developed a serious attatchment to my girls (who are gone today), or I am just a wuss. Maybe a little of both. Its like way to late for a nerdy high school teacher to be up blurging, but I just have all this extra time to kill, yah right. Rache and the 3 crazies are all up in Clearfiled by this time and I pretty much miss them too much. I used to have the time of my life when it was all empty in the house (before marriage mind you), running round in my undies & catagorizing CD's.
Man, times have a changed. Its pretty sweet having little girls who climb all over me and beat me up and stuff. Even Rachel gets into it soemtimes, she just likes to pound me around and do crazy amateur circus tricks. I'm already missing them and I cant wait to see them tomorrow night.
Tomorrow I am showing a movie in my class for the first time all year. I always try not to show flicks, especially in Sp.Ed. class. But every day before a holiday, the kids are nuts and are pretty much worthless with their attention spans, and with a consequent heaping of ADD, ADHD, SLD, ED, or just plaing doofus syndrome, they just need a movie to keep them interested for a few minutes to get them out the door. I'm showing the old Robin Hood movie where Kevin Costner has a sweet mullet. We are covering the middle ages and so it is a little appropriate I guess.
I'm stoked to get up to Utah and hang out for a few days. I'm ready to destroy some bunnies, some turkeys, and of course bless Lucy. We have Rachel's Mom's bishop letting us bless her in his ward on a non fast Sunday. Which is great so everyone can come. I really wanted to bless her here, but thank goodness Rachel was the smart one and pulled us all up there. I'm glad I married her, because over time I really dont have to think that much I guess. She always makes the best decesions it seems like- I mean look who she married! HAHA. No- seriously, she has a pretty settled and confiding regulation of common sense. Alot of people could get along better just doind what Rachel says, just ask her. Well its late and I prpbably should not have written all this much, just remember I am not responsible for anything I metally or physically produce after 10pm.

Peace Out
BRIAN

No comments: